Pantone have recently launched a new online trend service PANTONEVIEW.com.
PANTONEVIEW.com is an aesthetically provocative, culturally relevant and affordably priced subscription service devoted solely to colour.
The goal is to supply you with the colour intelligence you need to make more effective colour decisions.
Subscriptions for this service can be purchased from VeriVide Ltd by going to the link below or by contacting Georgina on 0116 284 7790 ext 201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase single or multiple subscription codes.
- Annual – £104.95 per user
- Monthly – £15.95 per user
- Individual Student Annual – £62.95 per user
- Multiple purchasing – order 10 subscriptions only pay for 9!
PANTONEVIEW.com works on two levels:
Focusing on short term planning, forecasting and orientation is designed to advise and orientate you with upcoming colour direction 6 to 12 months ahead of the season.
Providing opinion and confirmation, reporting and analysis offers carefully considered expert analysis of what we are seeing in the market as
well as any changing patterns in colour directions as a season progresses.
- ColourView – for colour orientation and analysis by product sector covering apparel, homewares, interior design, branding, industrial design, automotive, food , gardening and more.
- Material View – colour technology and R&D that will change the way we choose and look at colour in the future.
- WorldView – regional and geographic colour and trend reports, reported for locality and then pulled together for global conclusions.
- ExpertView – informative and entertaining opinions from the experts in the world of colour and beyond e.g. the Chairman of Ferrari discusses ‘red’.
- FutureView – strategic information and a long term look at the influences which will affect colour in five years or beyond.
- News – colour happenings from around the globe.
- Events – live webinars and events featuring PANTONEVIEW colour expects and/or special guests.
Experts’ views and news stories will be updated regularly and subscribers will receive new content including new colour orientation or analysis features on a weekly basis or even more often depending on sesonal and trade show timings.
Subscribe now to find inspirational forecasts for all product and design disciplines along with actionable colour intelligence referenced with Pantone colours.
Short and long term colour direction is provided so that you can perfect your colour strategy, why not get inspired by the unexpected and turn your inspiration into ideas?
When you have selected your colours to fit the trends why not purchase Smart swatches to communicate these to your suppliers?
We stock all of the 2,121 shades in the Fashion & Home range, here at VeriVide, as exclusive UK stockists of Pantone SMART swatches.
For further information on VeriVide’s range of Pantone Colour Products please talk to Georgina Boulter at VeriVide +44 (0)116 284 7790 Extension 201 or email email@example.com
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.