Orders & Payment
- When placing an order on our online shop, you are accepting the general terms of purchase.
- All orders must be placed by 12:30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery. This provides us with time to process the order before the post is collected that day
- Items ordered after the 12:30pm cut off period will go the next working day
- You can pay online via debit or credit card – VISA or Mastercard. Payment is taken securely via PAY360 and our site does not collect your payment data. If you wish to pay via American Express, please contact us so we can arrange an over the telephone payment.
- Charges will be made clear at checkout before your order is finalised and any payment is taken.
- Changes in price do not affect orders already placed for which payment has already been taken. If there is any increase in the price of a product or change of specification, you will be contacted and given the opportunity to cancel your order
- For UK orders weighing less than 2kg we always use Royal Mail, orders by the standard service go by 1stClass Signed For mail and can take up to 3-4 days to arrive
- If you select Express shipping we use Special Delivery pre 1pm Next Day service for orders weighing less than 2kg.
- Items over 2kg are sent by FedEx next working day which can be delivered at any time up until 7pm so they can be delivered later in the day than the Special delivery items
- Shipping costs and delivery are automatically calculated at the checkout.
- Should you want to organise your own collection or delivery method, please select the Local Pick Up option at the checkout and we will contact you to arrange when the parcel is ready.
- We will endeavour to update you on your parcel and relevant tracking where possible
Overseas Delivery & Customs
- Should you want to organise your own shipping, please select the local collection option at the checkout and we will contact you to arrange when the parcel is ready.
- All EU orders are shipped by either International Tracked & Signed Mail (economy service under 2kg) or by Courier (express service) and sent DAP therefore customs duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Orders for Non European Countries are supplied on Ex Works basis and have no shipping charge when the purchase is made. The only option at the checkout is Local Pick Up. It is your responsibility to arrange collection and all shipping documents, customs documents and charges.
- Under distance selling regulations you are entitled to return undamaged and unused products to VeriVide Ltd within 14 days of purchase – this excludes any cut swatches.
- You must notify us within 14 days after receiving your item, should you wish to return
- Once we have deemed the product as acceptable to return, we will recommend the best way of returning the item to us
- Once we have the item, we will process your refund against the order number it was purchased through
- The responsibility is yours if products are damaged or missing during the return transport
- The returned product must be unopened and unused and in its original packaging, including any plastic sealed wrap.
- All products should be suitably packaged before return, i.e. put into an outer box or envelope to prevent damage to carton by shipping labels.
- If any of the returns policy is not adhered to, please note that you may not be able to return the item or receive a full refund – we reserve the right to retain some of your payment as an administration fee.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our colour standards team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0116 284 7790