We ask for information from you to process your order or to respond your enquiry.
- From time to time, and only if you opt-in to receive such information, we will send you news about our business and also information on products & services that we think will be of interest to you. You will always have the opportunity to opt-out at any time in the future.
- The information given to us will only be available to employees of VeriVide or our authorized global agents and representatives. We WILL NOT disclose your personal information to any 3rd party.
- You have rights to see the information we hold about you.
- You have the opportunity to use secure transmission for your data.
- We do not hold any of your financial data. That is controlled by PayPoint
- We are committed to your privacy and strive to adhere to the guidelines and rules issued by the relevant official governing bodies.
Full Details of our Policy
Your Privacy – Our Commitment
VeriVide Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and security.
Your privacy is important to us therefore we do not disclose your personal data to any 3rd party.
Please see comment below related to agents and representatives of our company.
Collection of Data and Purpose Specification
When you order product or request a quotation or make an enquiry we automatically collect personal data for the following purposes;
- To able us to service and administer your order.
- To enable us respond to your communication, question, enquiry or request for a quotation.
- In order to deliver such services, we will need to process and store your personal information and may also need to transfer it to authorized agents and official representatives of our company.
- Marketing of news and products and services offered by VeriVide that we consider could be of interest to you using expressed consent via an opt-in agreement.
- All recipients will have the opportunity to unsubscribe to marketing information.
- Marketing activities of this type will be based upon the ‘best practices’ of the Direct Marketing Association.
We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than those indicated above. If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will offer you the means to consent to this new purpose.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web sites home page and browse our sites without disclosing your personal data.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you by sending an email – see contact details below.
Upon request, which you can indicate by writing to Mr. P Dakin at the address below, we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about you. (Subject to proof of identity). We will provide the information free of charge.
You are allowed to challenge the data we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified or amended.
We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
Confidentially & Security
The transmission method for sending your personal data, as per below, is by secure transfer (SSL):
- Primary personal data (such as name and contact details).
- Identifiers (such as credit card details, web site password).
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss
The principle activities of VeriVide Limited are Design & Manufacture of Specialist Lighting and Colour Assessment Equipment, Supply of Pantone and other Colour and Lighting related Products, Printing of Specialist Colour Products and Fine Art Printing. Colour Training and Consultancy.
Organisation Name: VeriVide Limited
Contact Name: Mr Paul Dakin
Warrens Business Park
Telephone: +44 (0)116 284 7790
Controllers: VeriVide Directors
This Policy only applies to the use that we make of data provided to us via the Internet and email. This policy does not include data provided to VeriVide Limited in correspondence, by telephone or by other means not detailed in this Policy.
VeriVide Limited strives to adhere to the ‘Data Protection Good Practice’ guide as recommended by The Information Commissioner’s Office. www.ico.gov.uk
VeriVide Limited do not see, have access to, or hold any personal financial data relating to online purchases.
All data relating to Credit and Debit cards transactions are collected by, and handled independently of the VeriVide website, via PayPoint (formerly SecPay). The Address of PayPoint is PayPoint.net 46-48 East Smithfield London E1W 1AW
14th January 2021