Last updated on 9 September 2020 -
As the outbreak of COVID-19 has affected individuals and businesses, we thought to keep you updated about VeriVide’s actions in this unfortunate event.
Our production facilities are open for business. Strict social distancing policies are in place following UK Government advice to ensure everyone’s safety. We continue to manufacture and deliver orders for VeriVide's products and Pantone, RAL and NCS colour standards.
Our primary focus is the health and safety of our employees, suppliers and customers and we make sure to do everything possible to achieve it. The following information includes all the actions we continue to take in compliance with the guidelines of the UK government about businesses and employees.
Thanks to the digital era, many of our employees continue to work from home, as it is crucial to eliminate social distance in office and keep them safe. We continue to support you for any queries or colour advice you might need.
We have ensured that all employees are informed about the latest government guidelines, paying attention to personal hygiene and measures to protect others, including social distancing. Personal responsibility is significant in this unprecedented time, and we encourage our employees to report illness or any kind of discomfort immediately.
Exhibitions & Traveling
Trade shows that we would have planned to exhibit at this year, have been postponed until further notification. Consequently, all the travel plans of our employees has been cancelled as well. However, we will be exhibiting in the Innovative Textile & Apparel Virtual Show that will be live on 15-30 October 2020 with 24/7 access to the platform. You can register FREE to attend here.
The Make it British Live 2020 event has been rescheduled in 2021 and the actual dates are 9th and 10th March 2021. However, Make it British Online is here to compensate the gap of the Live show and it is a great opportunity for connecting with British suppliers and manufactures. The Online show is on 24 & 25 September and it is FREE for all visitors and exhibitors. You can register here.
TechTextil exhibition in Atlanta, the show for technical textiles and nonwovens, has been postponed and rescheduled in 2021 which will take place at the Georgia World Congress Centre in Atlanta.
Customer Service & Orders
Taking into consideration the current situation, we have decided the following about the products and services we offer:
- We continue to deliver orders for Pantone, RAL and NCS colour standards. Place your order before 12:30 pm and get it next day. You can collect your order from VeriVide’s HQ in Leicester from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, maintaining social distancing.
- Our Colour Training Courses and Colour Vision Testing can be scheduled as usual in our headquarters or at your office. To maintain social distancing, we accept up to 5 people, including our Chartered Colourist who is responsible for the training. Contact us to schedule a Colour Training Course or a Colour Vision Testing. We are exploring the option for digital courses in the upcoming future.
- Servicing of our Light Cabinets is an indispensable part of our business. We have made the decision to start again the service visits, taking into consideration the social distancing policies to ensure the safety of the staff. However, the service may be postponed depending on the current situation and your location.
- We have opened our production facilities, following strict social distance policies. Therefore, we continue to manufacture and deliver VeriVide's Light Cabinets, DigiEye system and fulfil orders for textile testing equipment but we might have delays in dispatching the products. However, you can collect your order from VeriVide’s HQ in Leicester from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- The installation of the pioneering DigiEye system, for digital colour and appearance measurement, requires the presence of our technical experts or our local agents to implement the equipment which means it may be postponed depending on the current situation and your location. We can still offer effective telephone and internet-based support. Our staff are equipped with mobile communication solutions. Support using Team Viewer, Skype, Webex and other apps is available too.
- For remote colour assessment, DigiView is the ideal smart tool. Good news if you have already implemented the DigiEye system in your supply chain, as we can supply DigiView Software by electronic transfer, and guide you through the installation process and set up of the calibrated monitor.
Despite this difficult situation, it’s business as usual. With this in mind, we will continue to work with our suppliers, arranging their payments with punctuality, thus we maintain excellent relationships with them which is essential for our business.
VeriVide Office Visit & Meetings
We try to make all our face to face meetings with customers and stakeholders about equipment testing or demonstration virtually through a variety of Digital Platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Team Viewer, Skype, Webex.
Remember that VeriVide’s team can still support and give you advice for any colour challenge or any question you may have by email to email@example.com or by phone to +44 (0) 116 284 7790.
It’s a difficult time for everyone, thus we will continue to work, taking every health precaution into consideration with the priority of keeping you and us safe.