Choose Pantone Swatch colour from Pantone > Fashion, Home & Interior > The first three products on this page are the Cotton, Polyester or Nylon Brights swatch cards. Please click on the swatch card material required. The following instructions work for all of the swatch card options.
1. Click onto the coloured wheel found under the product description. This will open up an image of the full Pantone palette in that particular range.
2. All the Pantone swatches show as coloured squares, either search through the colours or type the colour number, such as 18-0830, into the search box above the colour palette. The colour that matches the number searched, will then be displayed on its own.
3. To choose the Pantone Swatch colour, click onto the square to select and then click the orange confirm button to proceed to the next step.
4. To choose the size of the swatch card, click onto the drop down box that will say ‘Choose an option’ and click on the size required.
5. The original 2 ply option is the standard size of swatch, this is 10cm x 11cm. For alternatives view the size descriptions in the blue box at the bottom of the page.
6. Amend the quantity, if you need more than one swatch of the same colour.
7. Click add to cart.
8. Repeat this process for all the other colours you may require.
9. Proceed to checkout by clicking the basket icon in the top right of the page.
10. Add the billing and delivery address and select the relevant mailing option – express post (essential for next day or high value) or standard post.
11. Continue to the secure payment page with Pay360 to complete the order.
12. We will receive the order and process it accordingly.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to advise and help with your order.