A unique web-based Colour Management solution with unrivalled ease of use and flexibility
ChromaShare's web-based technology provides seamless visibility of your colour process anywhere in the world - from design, to colour quality and beyond.
Your global supply chain can interface directly enabling you to work quicker, smarter and more cost effectively.
INTTUITIVE - INTEGRATED - CONNECTED
- Extensive use of ‘Drag & Drop’ for ease of use.
- Consistent interface for rapid learning.
- Measure, save, search and edit palettes and colour libraries.
- Sophisticated reporting and drill down.
- Full image separation and analysis feature.s (prints, yarn dyes, other multi-coloured and complex products)
- Protect your colour investment - works with your existing colour systems, compatible with all file types including qtx and CxF colour files.
- Secure, real-time global connectivity through desktop and web-based applications.
- Your supply chain partners can fully participate using just a web browser.
EASY TO USE
With one application for ease of use and cost effectiveness, and with modules for every part of the colour management process, ChromaShare is able to meet your growing demands.
Users can purchase the modules they need for their particular requirements including:
- CS PaletteShare – provides a wide range of colour input, storage, creation, comparison and searching capability together with a comprehensive and intuitive quality control package.
- CS Workflow - allows requests for lab dip submits to be made directly within the software, then receives and organises the responses from suppliers, enabling full control of the lab dip process. This helps avoid the historic ‘email silo’ mentality typically prevalent in many existing colour programs.
- CS ImageShare – allows users to import, store, extract colour from, re-colour and introduce layers into images. Images also carry a calibration file so they can be viewed in accurate colour
The solution’s capability is further enhanced by comprehensive reporting and remote instrument monitoring functionality enabling you to monitor your supply-chain Spectrophotometers.
The software was created in response to Retailers’ and manufacturers’ specific requests and workflows, and uses the latest Microsoft .NET framework to leverage the very best technologies.
The application is truly flexible with an intuitive user interface, which by far excels typical legacy software written ten or more years ago.
Direct colour measurement and import of colour files in all major formats are both supported. ‘Drag and Drop’ throughout the application also enhances integration and ease of use, and accurate calibrated colour viewing is standard throughout the system.
CONTACT DETAILS - CHROMASHARE
For more details of the ChromaShare Colour Management software solution please call us on +44 (0)116 284 7790 or send an email to the appropriate geographical location below.
Email - UK
Email - USA
Email - The Rest of the World
ChromaShare recently announced a strategic partnership with VeriVide to be the exclusive world-wide distributors of the innovative ChromaShare Colour Management Software. Click here to read the VeriVide/ChromaShare Press Release in full.
For further details of the ChromaShare software please follow the link. CHROMASHARE