COLOR MANAGER CD
Pantone code: PSC-CM100
The PANTONE Color Manager Software PSC-CM 100 is a robust desktop application that provides the assurance and confidence to use the latest PANTONE colours accurately.
CD to update all PANTONE libraries enables upload of palettes into your own design applications.
Color Manager will update all of the PANTONE libraries, more than 9,000 colours in all; including the dazzling new PANTONE PLUS SERIES and PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors and make them ready to use in your QuarkXPress, Corel and Adobe Creative Suite design programs.
Colour Manager will let you use ICC profiles to create your own colour-managed PANTONE Colour libraries. The Color Manager palette creation feature gives you the ability to upload palettes into your design applications.
Image colour extraction allows you to pull colours and create palettes from your existing photos and images.Color Manager contains the following Pantone libraries:
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated and Uncoated
- PASTELS and NEONS Coated and Uncoated
- PREMIUM METALLICS Coated
- Goe Guide COATED and UNCOATED
- Goe Bridge COATED
- CMYK Coated and Uncoated
- FASHION + HOME paper
- FASHION + HOME cotton
- FASHION + HOME nylon brights
- Automatically updates all PANTONE Color Libraries - and keeps them up to date.
- Uses PANTONE PLUS Color Bridge values Will also build ICC profile-based device-specific.
- CMYK recipes for any PANTONE Graphics library.
- Simulates and helps you visualize spot vs. 4-color process, including display and print gamut warnings to make it easy to identify any colors that cannot be properly printed on your target output device or properly displayed on your monitor.
- Synchronizes spot color values to design applications.
To order the PANTONE Color Manager Software, code PSC CM100, just click on BUY NOW. If you would like an further information on this or any other Pantone product please ring Georgina at VeriVide on +44 (0)116 284 7790.