Pantone code: FFC124
NOW INCLUDES ALL 175 NEW COLOURS!
A richer colour vocabulary with 2100 technically achievable shades for fashion, home and interiors featuring the most sought after hues for today and tomorrow.
- A broad assortment of nuanced neutrals and mid-tones.
- Many complex hues with greater depth and intensity.
- A wide variety of vibrant brights across all colour families.
- Subdued and smoky variations of popular choices.
The Pantone Fashion & Home Cotton Passport, Code: FFC124, is a ticket to a world of colour for fashion & interior designers. Ideal for those on the move, this Fashion & Home Cotton Passport is a compact, portable book displaying all of Pantone’s 2100 colours in cotton chip format.
The Passport is presented in a user-friendly accordion style format, chromatically arranged and permanently affixed; the cotton passport is ideal for making quick colour choices in the office or while travelling.
- All colours are chromatically arranged by colour family.
- Portable book of all 2100 colours in cotton chip format.
- Swatches are glued to the page but pages are in concertina format so can be pulled out to view a number of colour families.
- Compact book of all 2100 colours is portable making it ideal for making quick colour choices in the office and whilst visiting your customers.
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Colour can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE TCX Number.
- The PANTONE Colours are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary colour standards to be approved for production.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Colours assures reliable colour reproduction time and time again.
“Inspiration can strike at any time of the day, whether I’m in New York, Paris or Milan,”said Lance Le Pere, executive vice president and creative director for Michael Kors Woman’s Design. “Having the Pantone cotton passport makes it quick and easy to have instant results”.
The FFC124 Pantone Cotton Passport is ideal for offering quick colour choices for those designers, manufacturers /suppliers and retailers on the move working within the apparel, accessories and home furnishings markets.
To order the Pantone Cotton Passport - FFC124, just click ADD TO BASKET or for more details ring Georgina at VeriVide on +44(0)116 284 7790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PANTONE® and other Pantone, trademarks are the property of Pantone, LLC. © 2010 Pantone, LLC. All rights reserved.