VeriVide and ChromaShare announce Strategic Partnership
Posted: Fri October 02, 2009
VeriVide, the world leader in specialist lighting and digital colour assessment products, and colour software specialist, ChromaShare today announced a collaboration whereby VeriVide will be responsible for the world-wide sales, marketing and support of ChromaShare’s revolutionary colour management solution which utilises the very latest internet based technology.
This development will be of particular interest to the Fashion Retail Sector and their extended supply chains, ChromaShare’s ‘Smart Client’ software provides a fully integrated and flexible platform that integrates the whole range of colour functionality into one application.
The application stores colours and images over the web, meaning that collaborating with colleagues and suppliers around the world is a seamless experience.
Users can purchase the modules they need for their particular requirements including:
- CS PaletteShare – provides a wide range of colour input, storage, creation, comparison and searching capability together with a comprehensive and intuitive quality control package.
- CS Workflow - allows requests for lab dip submits to be made directly within the software, then receives and organises the responses from suppliers, enabling full control of the lab dip process. This helps avoid the historic ‘email silo’ mentality typically prevalent in many existing colour programs.
- CS ImageShare – allows users to import, store, extract colour from, re-colour and introduce layers into images. Images also carry a calibration file so they can be viewed in accurate colour
- The solution’s capability is further enhanced by comprehensive reporting and remote instrument monitoring functionality.
- The software was written from the ground up in response to Retailers’ and manufacturers’ specific requests and workflows, and uses the latest Microsoft .NET framework to leverage the very best technologies.
- This facilitates a truly flexible and intuitive user interface, which by far excels typical legacy software written ten or more years ago.
- Direct colour measurement and import of colour files in all major formats are both supported. ‘Drag and Drop’ throughout the application also enhances integration and ease of use, and accurate calibrated colour viewing is standard throughout the system.
Glenn Littlewood, Sales & Marketing Director at VeriVide, said:
“We see ChromaShare very much as the missing piece in the Retail Colour Management jigsaw. For some considerable time, Retailers have been looking for a fully integrated web-based solution that combines a simple and intuitive user interface with flexible ‘on the fly’ configuration, a ‘vendor-neutral’ approach to both hardware and colour file format, immediate visibility of status tracking and vendor conformance, together with a cost effective and sensible approach to supplier on-boarding. We are absolutely convinced that ChromaShare completely satisfies this requirement.
When combined with our capability to ‘measure the un-measurable’ via our DigiEye technology, and our ongoing focus on innovation in the lighting sector, we believe we have a truly unique offering and value proposition for today’s time-pressured and cost-conscious Retail Sector.”
Dr Andrew Bennett, Managing Director of ChromaShare, said:
“The synergies between ChromaShare and VeriVide were apparent at a very early stage – we immediately saw major potential customer value in a combination of cutting edge technology, and a ‘go to market’ partner with unparalleled Industry knowledge and experience honed over many years working with the World’s Leading Retailers and Brands.”
For more details of the ChromaShare software please follow the link. CHROMASHARE
2nd October 2009